Tired with ceramic tiles and all the problems incorporated with them: joints, cleanability, cracking, maintenance and repair? Tired with the corrosion, dents and necessary repetitive maintenance of coated sandwich panels? Tired with scratches and the noticeably short lifespan of PVC panels? We have got you covered.
Duphill proposes the most advanced solutions for walls and ceilings. Through the partnership with CRANE® Composites, Duphill can provide the ultimate solution with the most efficient commercial benefit.
Glasbord® with Surfaseal® offers the perfect solution for walls and ceilings that deliver unmatched hygiene and long-term durability for facilities where hygiene is key, including but not limited to central kitchens, restaurant kitchens, processing plants, F&B and pharmaceuticals manufacturing plants, clinics and healthcare facilities, supermarkets, schools, universities and many more.
The lightweight FRP panels manufactured by Crane®, are manufactured in a range of colours to make it aesthetically pleasing and provide an excellent fit with the surrounding work environment.
Glasbord® FRP Hygienic panels are Fire Rated (Class C, Class A and FM Approved). They are also tested to meet the vigorous requirements of ‘Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point’ (HACCP), a global reputable food safety standard.
Glasbord® complies with USDA/FSIS (United States Department of Agriculture – Food Safety and Inspection Service) and is GREENGUARD “Children & Schools” and “Indoor Air Quality” certified.
Duphill offers countless benefits through the installation of Glasbord® for hygienic facilities including:
- The only FRP with SURFASEAL® providing pore free surface, avoiding the seepage of particles or microorganisms which allows the cleaning of GLASBORD® panels without residues and germs.
- Ease and speed of installation: no mechanical fixation and it can be installed over all type of walls with Crane patented Adhesive.
- Chemical resistance supporting aggressive cleaning cycles.
- Moisture resistance
- Mold and Mildew free.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- HACCP certified
- Fire rated: Class C, Class A (DCD approved) and FM Global (DCD approved) useful to reduce building insurance cost.
- GREENGUARD “Children & Schools” and GREENGUARD “Indoor Air Quality” Certifications.
- Comply with The Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA/FSIS)
- Stain resistance and extremely easy to clean.
- Stiffness: Improved Impact, Scratch resistance and puncture resistance.
- Durability: Long life – up to 20 years – with 10 years limited warranty from Crane Composites.